domingo, abril 06, 2014

Ruby Rock It Creative Team aí vou eu!

4/06/2014

Hello and Happy Weekend everyone...we are so excited to be sharing pieces of these two fabulous designers and Ruby Rock-it Creative Team members: June and Kaka!
RRBF_JuneGoh
Hi, My name is June and I live in sunny Singapore. My kids were my inspiration and they keep me busy all day.  I started digital scrapbooking in November 2005 but moved on to paper when I received a scrapbook kit for Christmas in 2006. There was no turning back once I opened my first paper kit. I have always had a weak spot for pretty papers and stickers and I now had a reason to use them.
I constantly inspired by the things that I see everyday, the colors, texture and even smells of everything I chance upon. My scrapbook style has moved from clean lines to a more layered look but I love adding embellishments to the page to highlight the photos. Scrapbooking and creating is my happy place to go to after a long day.

My name is Kaká Costa. I´m 46 years old. Brazilian born and living in São Paulo a great city.
I´m divorced and have a beautiful daughter with almost 20 years that is my inspiration and who I´m very proud of.
I graduated as a lawyer but don´t work in the area since I became a mother.
Started to do scrapbooking ten years ago as a hobby, where I could exercise my two passions: photography and arts & crafts.
Nine years ago I was invited   to teach during a trade show ;since then it turned it my professional activity.
Photography  is my source of inspiration to create, papers are my addiction and scissor is my preferred tool. Love to spend hours only cutting papers.
I´ve been teaching  in some stores in São Paulo and other cities around Brazil.
Nowadays I spend my time between scrapbooking private classes , Special classes for Copic Markers and scrapbooking that I teach at “Scrap da Filó” where I also take care of the  company website, blog and social networks . I use to coordinate all courses at the store.
I do work with scrap almost every day and I'm lucky to work with something that I love.


*****************************************
One of our products we are featuring this month is our gorgeous Bella! Year In Review collection!  We are SO excited, we will be doing a GIVEAWAY to one of our lucky fans!!
Here's what to do...
1.  Like our facebook page
2.  Post this thread on your facebook walls encouraging your friends to come over!
3.  Leave a comment here on this thread letting us know you have done the first two!
Comments will close Wednesday April 9th at 11:59PM PST, and we will announce our winner later that week!

Fun, fun...the girls are very excited to be sharing their first set of projects with you very soon!
Tomorrow, we will be introducing our fabulous essence creative team!
Happy Crafting!

- See more at: http://rubyrockit.typepad.com/ruby-rock-it/#sthash.1OACGJK6.dpuf

Nenhum comentário: