quarta-feira, maio 14, 2014

“Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry”

Hello to everyone! I came to show my last three jobs done with the Kaisercraft, with them I'm applying the next design team. 
I'm totally in love with the latest releases and would be very happy to be part of this team and show my work.

Here a altered, using de Blu Belle Collection, the colors are fantastic!


One Layout, using the Kaleidoscope Collection, my favorite until now....
 I loved to cut a lot of flowers of the papers, and to use together with de ready flowers!

 Loved the tags, and die cuts!


The last one is a card, with the  Honey Chai Collection!
 Love this collection, the flowers, the colors, everything!
 Inside the card...
 View form above...love to make a lot of layers....

 Thank you for stopping here today!
And pray for me, please!

xoxo
Kaká

Nenhum comentário: