terça-feira, junho 10, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial | Paper Flower with kaká


 Hi everyone! Today I will show you a beautiful paper flower, that you can make with punches,  Cricut or Cameo.

It's so easy!
 I started with three punches of the same flower.

 I cut three flowers of each size..


 With wipes, I watered each flower



 And then I going to make layers with the flowers, until they form a single flower!
 Make a hole in the middle of them and put a brad. And after I start kneading each flower towards the center.

 After each layer is wrinkled and dry and start to open the flower.
And here is my project using the flower!

 I started here:




II hope you enjoyed it! And thank you to stop here today!
 Don't forget to also stop by our Facebook page as well and like us. 

 Supply List:


Others:
Fiskars border punch










Um comentário:

Kátia disse...

Que linda! Qualquer retalhinho dá pra fazer, amei! E já vou fazer umas aqui pra complementar um álbum que está difícil de sair!!rs... bjs, obrigada!