terça-feira, agosto 05, 2014

Tutorial/kakáCosta

                                     

Today I'll show you an easy way to make flowers using only paper and punches .. I've done many LO using this type of flower and think it looks so sweet and delicate! 

I used the Handi Scandi Collection, the papers are very funny! I made a simple card! 
You will need 3 different sizes of circle punches.

To make a flower, we need to cut one of each size.
        with the scissor or craft knife I spent the edges of each circle...I stick one circle on top of another to make the flowers
 Then I made holes for sewing with Twine ..
To make the leaves bend a strip of paper and then with the circle punch to cut half circle position as the photo.



Hope that you enjoyed it!
And thank you to stop here today!
 Don't forget to also stop by our Facebook page as well and like us.








Nenhum comentário: